- Collection of Personal Information from Site Users: a) FDRA may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site through software like Google Analytics, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors, (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms and surveys, (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information regarding page views.b) FDRA may place Internet “cookies” on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the visitor’s name, password, user-name, screen preferences, the pages of a site viewed by the visitor or text entered by a user.
- FDRA’s Use of Personal Data Collected May Be Used: a) To communicate with you about your membership account, to communicate information about the Site, and/or to communicate with users who have entered in contact information to advocate on behalf of FDRA’s issues.b) To build higher quality, more useful services, such as by analyzing usage trends, and by measuring demographics and interests.
- Disclosure of Personal Data Collected: a) With your consent. b) To FDRA professional agents and advisors (such as our accountants or attorneys), the only data disclosed will be information necessary for them to provide their services to you or to us, and only under strict confidentiality restrictions. c) FDRA may provide contact information to member companies and government offices for FDRA advocacy-based efforts. d) To comply with law (including court and government orders, and civil subpoenas), as well as requests for information from government agencies as FDRA deems necessary.
- Security Measures: FDRA uses secure networks and serves to make every effort to protect users from internet viruses, etc.
- Keds Appoints VP Of Sales Jun 22, 2017 - Newswire
- Report: Nike In Discussions To Sell Directly On Amazon Jun 22, 2017 - Newswire
- Puma Releases Puma One Boot Jun 22, 2017 - Newswire