09 Nov Supply Chain Agility – What Does It Really Mean?
Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 2PM EDT
Supply chain agility (noun): the ability to react to unplanned or non-standard requirements in an efficient, timely, and capable manner. Not only has ‘supply chain agility’ emerged as a buzzword in global trade, it is also the dominant competitive vehicle for organizations operating in such an uncertain and ever-changing business environment. But what does it really mean?
Join our webinar, ‘Supply Chain Agility – What Does It Really Mean?’ on November 16, 2017 at 2PM EDT, to hear supply chain experts dig deeper into these questions:
- What is the definition of supply chain agility?
- What does supply chain agility means in the context of your organization?
- How can agility can be achieved through digital transformation?
- How do you measure agility and what are the four main groups of agile-centric supply chain goals?
- Dan Gardner, President, Trade Facilitators
- Shelley Lin, Global Supply Chain Consultant
- Ty Bordner, Vice President, Solutions Consulting and Product Marketing, Amber Road
- Moderator: Robert Bowman, Managing Editor, SupplyChainBrain
For More Information, Contact:
Direct: +1 201 806 3653