FDRA LOGO DESIGN CONTEST
CONTEST ENDED NOVEMBER 7, 2018. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS.
CONTEST ENTRY INFORMATION
Contest is open to footwear brand designers, footwear design freelancers, or footwear design school students. Participants can submit up to three separate logo designs in total. Multiple logos can be entered via one email submission.
To enter, participants must email a submission to email@example.com complete with:
1. Contact info: Full name, email, physical address, and phone number.
2. Logo design and submission requirements:
- Each logo should be presented with the FDRA acronym only, as well as a secondary version that includes the FDRA acronym as well as “Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America” spelled out, with the words at a visibly readable size when the logo is scaled down to a smaller size. A logomark is not required but encouraged, and does not need to retain the globe icon. The logo must work in black and white, grayscale, and two or three colors, which are not limited to the current gray/black/green color palette
- Submit logo (up to 3 separate designs) as a JPG or PDF no larger than 5MB per file.
- Feel free to contact us with any further questions about design or submission requirements.
3. Not necessary, but welcome: A brief explaining your logo design.
All entries will be considered based on the judges’ determination of the following:
- Relevance to FDRA’s mission and identity as THE footwear industry’s business and trade association —We are looking for something that creates a strong recognition of our brand that will stand out in our industry.
- Timelessness—trend-inspired is okay, but the logo design should be long-lasting, innovative, unique, professional.
- Usability—must be applicable for print and electronic media, signage, online use, etc.