20 Feb Asos Launching First Activewear Line
Asos.com, the British online fashion and beauty store, is launching its first activewear line.
“With more than 100 styles across menswear and womenswear, the first collection from ASOS 4505 fuses athleticism with day-to-day style,” the brand wrote in a statement. “The design team has taken dynamic prints and colors from key fashion trends and merged them with seasonless technology, ensuring your playtime has personality while allowing you to get the best results.”
Prices range from $16 to $80.
Some technical details:
- Reflective technology features within a selection of running styles, reflective geometric prints and empowering slogans provide functional, fashion activewear for night runners.
- Seamless leggings and bra tops are included in the collection, aiming to increase comfort and reduce irritation caused by seams during a workout.
- Compression prints are also thoughtfully placed onto styles to give additional support to muscles during higher impact activities
- Jackets and Skiwear are all waterproof and feature practical pockets and inserts for tech devices.
- Sweat wicking treatments have been applied to the vast majority of the collection, ensuring breathability and comfort for a multitude of sports.
The line can be VIEWED HERE.