07 May Dick’s Sporting Goods Re-Opens In 23 States
Dick’s Sporting Goods has re-opened locations in 23 states with new social distancing guidelines and the retention of curbside pickup.
Dick’s said in a statement on its website,” As we reopen our doors in some areas of the country where local guidelines and public health considerations allow, we want to assure you that the health and safety of DICK’S Sporting Goods teammates and customers remain our top priority. Additional preventative measures are being taken to keep our stores clean and safe, including:
- New social distancing protocols
- Designated shopping hour for at-risk customers from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., Monday-Saturday and 9:00 a.m-10:00 a.m.Sunday
- Installing sneeze guards at checkouts
- Continuing to offer Curbside Contactless Pickup for customers who prefer a contactless shopping experience
- Cleaning checkout areas after each transaction
- Sanitizing carts and baskets
- Requiring teammates to wear face coverings.”
The 23 states Dick’s has re-opened include Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Virginia. Some stores in each state may remain closed.
Dick’s locations had been closed since March 19 to help slow the spread of COVID-19.