Sourcing & Sustainability Summit
New York Stock Exchange
New York, NY
Monday and Tuesday, July 22–23, 2019
View Attendee List (coming soon)
View Draft Agenda (coming soon)
We invite you to attend the Footwear Sourcing Intelligence Summit. On the evening of July 23 we will have a we will have a special networking reception for attendees at The Standard, High Line in partnership with the Portuguese Footwear Association. On July 24, we will have a full day summit at the New York Stock Exchange exploring global footwear sourcing, supply chain and factory compliance issues and trends. The event features special keynotes from industry executives as well as panels covering specific countries featuring industry directors and experts.
This is the only sourcing summit focused 100% on footwear. Last year’s summit had 130 footwear sourcing and supply chain execs, directors and managers who walked away with actionable data and analysis. We encourage you to attend to hear from industry experts and leaders discussing:
- Robotics Changing Factory Production
- Trump & Tariffs: Current Updates and Projections
- Augmented Reality: Changing How We Design and Sample
- Material Exchange: Help with Better Material Selection and Management
- Future Factories – 3D Printed Shoes in Stores?
- Innovation in Sustainable Materials and Production