On the evening of July 22nd we will have a we will have a special networking reception at HH Brown Shoe Company Showroom on Broadway for attendees thanks to our cocktail sponsor Inspectorio. On July 23, we will have a full day summit at the New York Stock Exchange exploring global footwear sourcing, supply chain and factory compliance issues and trends. The event features special keynotes from industry executives as well as panels covering key issues and countries featuring industry directors and experts.
This is the only sourcing summit focused 100% on footwear. Last year’s summit had 130 footwear sourcing and supply chain execs, directors and managers who walked away with actionable data and analysis. We encourage you to attend to hear from industry experts and leaders discussing:
- How Technology is Enhancing Factory Compliance
- Digital Development and Automation Trends
- Sustainability Best Practices
- Sourcing Shifts and Supply Chain Issues
- Global Trade Analysis Ahead of 2020 Elections