Crocs has been an active FDRA member for several years now, and we are excited to be able to connect with new employees so we can help you do your job easier, faster, and more effectively. You have full and free access to all of FDRA’s reports, products and newsletters and services. We are here to help you, so please plug in and take advantage!
To better understand how you can get the tools and resources you need, please take a look at 5 ways we can help you. If you want to get deeper insights and recent examples of products and services by department, keep scrolling.
1. Business Information and Intelligence
Weekly updates, quick-to-read newsletters with deeper dive options, our podcast, and working groups give you important data, analysis, and insights on issues and trends. Newsletters include:
- Footwear Week-in-Review — weekly industry news
- FDRA Customs Report — new footwear customs rulings and updates
- Sourcing and Compliance Bulletin — import data by segment, footwear material prices, sourcing trends
- IP Digest — new footwear designs and patents each month
- Footwear Retail Recap — shoe store sales data & total US sales data, Canadian shoe sales, footwear retail prices, employment updates
FDRA hosts the footwear industry’s popular podcast Shoe-In Show, a free radio program with guest interviews covering important topics, insights, best practices, and trends — join 1,000 industry executives and professionals listening in each week from your phone or desktop.
FDRA’s working groups provide key updates and allow professionals to discuss challenges and hear solutions from their peers. These groups focus on Customs & Trade, Sourcing and Compliance, Innovation, Product Safety, and Government Relations. At least once a quarter, our membership is invited to join a one hour call or a special meeting to get critical updates impacting their business. FDRA learns from the challenges discussed and works to develop solutions to help companies.