16 Nov Wrapping Up Trade in 2017
Posted at 21:13h in FDRA
As the year comes to a close, our subject matter experts will reflect on the global trade trends that made heads turn and how they might play out in 2018.
In April, the World Trade Organization reported that global trade was expected to recover in 2017 and 2018, even amidst the maelstrom of policy uncertainty and growing protectionism. Hoping for a rebound in economic performance, governments would need to pursue “the right policy mix.” But, did that happen and what do importers/exporters need to be tuned-into?
Join Amber Road’s sourcing and global trade experts as they discuss these topics:
- Sourcing challenges including supplier optimization strategies, the under-utilization of free trade agreements, and risk concerns in the early stages of product development
- Export topics including sanctions, screening and export controls
- Updates on importing and the ACE PGA program
- Eric Johnson, Editor, American Shipper
- Kristine Bols, Director of Global Trade Content, Amber Road
- Aleks Aperans, Associate Product Manager for Amber Road.
- Moderator: Gary Barraco, Director of Global Product Marketing
Direct: +1 201 806 3653
Mobile: +1 973 886 8216
Sign up for our free weekly GTM Newsletter
Be sure to watch all the new releases in our GTM Video Hub
Watch this video to learn What Makes Amber Road the Best in Class
Subscribe to our GTM Blogs for global trade news