FDRA is postponing our upcoming Executive Summit until further notice (likely the early fall time frame) due to the growing impact of the coronavirus. We are doing so for the health and safety of footwear executives and professionals, as well as to be respectful of the new heavy strains this has put on brands’ and retailers’ workflows. We want footwear companies to be 100% focused on their business during this challenging period. We will release new dates for this event in the coming weeks. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
The Footwear Industry’s Executive Summit will be held at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC, just steps away from the White House.
200 footwear executives attend this annual summit to network and hear footwear leaders discuss how they are guiding their companies in changing times. We invite you to join us [new date TBA] in Washington, DC for our 2020 summit focused:
- A 2020 election preview and what it means for footwear companies
- How voice is transforming online search and retail sales
- Strategies to prevent counterfeit and increase IP protections
- Transformation of Brick and Mortar retail
- New technology transforming back room operations
- Executives discuss new consumer challenges and innovative solutions
The event is also designed with ample networking time. We will have a networking reception at the same location on March 18 for all Executive Summit attendees!
Last year’s attendees included CEOs and executives from: Wolverine Worldwide, Steve Madden, Shoes.com, Rack Room, Nike,Shoe Carnival, Global Brands Group, RG Barry, Caleres, Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse, SAPICA, BBC, Footlocker, and DSW to name a few.