2020 Footwear Sourcing Summit
New York Stock Exchange
This is the must attend event for footwear sourcing and supply chain execs, directors and professionals. Nearly 130 of the industry’s top leaders attend this event to hear new strategies, insights, best practices and solutions to challenges around factory workforce and quality, sourcing shifts, tariffs, supply chain transparency and more!
We will have a Brews & Shoes networking event in Manhattan for attendees. The following day, we will have a full day summit at the New York Stock Exchange, where shoe execs and experts discuss global footwear sourcing, supply chain and factory compliance issues and trends. A full agenda will be released soon.
- Refining development and sourcing strategies after the coronavirus
- A review of current sourcing challenges and opportunities in China, Vietnam, and other Asian countries
- An assessment of manufacturing in North America after NAFTA 2.0
- A discussion on factory sustainability
- A discussion on current supply chain challenges and transparency
- Sourcing and supply chain technologies and innovations helping reduce headaches
- Announcing FDRA’s Shoe Waste Program in factories that brands can adopt
- Material innovation, sourcing, and supply chain issues