20 Apr Amber Road would like to invite all FDRA members to join us for a webinar
Amber Road would like to invite all FDRA members to join us for our complimentary webinar hosted by the United States Fashion Industry (USFIA) entitled, Direct-to-Consumer Selling: What Are the Implications.
Lured by the promise of bigger sales, better access to consumers, and even their ultimate survival, wholesale brands are increasingly seeking to circumvent retailers and reach their customers directly.
This webinar will explore how adding a direct-to-consumer element will have far-ranging implications for every aspect of a wholesaler’s operations to the affect this shift could have on existing retailers. Key topics include:
– Trends in direct-to-consumer selling
– Benefits for the brand
– Balancing e-commerce sales and other channel conflicts
– Shifts in your supply chain operations
– The effects on the small to medium sized retailers
– How the brands are setting the tone for the shift
Join us to learn about the critical components necessary for achieving a successful direct-to-consumer and omnichannel strategy!
When: Thursday, April 21 at 2pm EDT
Register for the free webinar: