08 Jun Amber Road’s Global Trade Academy would like to invite all FDRA members to join us for a complementary upcoming webinar titled, “WCO 2017 HS Changes: Is Your Company Prepared?”
What: The World Customs Organization (WCO) has announced significant updates to the Harmonized System (HS), which will go into effect in 2017. These changes could have a major impact on your company’s global trade processes and international supply chain. Are you prepared?
Join Amber Road’s Global Trade Academy for a complimentary webinar to learn more about the major upcoming HS changes. Experts in global trade content will discuss how your company can address the upcoming changes.
This webinar will explore the following topics:
· Which HS chapters will be impacted by the 2017 changes
· How your company can get prepared
· What tools are available to help with the classification process
Speakers will include:
· Suzanne Richer, Director of Amber Road’s Trade Advisory Practice
· Kristine Bols, Director of Global Trade Content, Amber Road
Join us to learn how to prepare for the upcoming HS Classification changes!
When: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM EDT
Register here for the free webinar: http://bit.ly/WCO-2017-HS-Changes-Webinar