18 Sep Champs Sports Rolls out Sneaker App
Champs Sports released its first smartphone mobile application for iOS and Android. Specifically designed to enhance the digital experience that sneaker lovers have with the Champs Sports brand, the Champs Sports App allows them to find upcoming sneaker launches, launch dates, and locations in which the hottest sneakers can be purchased, all within the convenience of a single application.
The App initially features the following functions:
- Release Calendar: Champs Sports’ complete release calendar allows sneaker enthusiasts to keep up with future shoe launches and be the first to know about hot, new releases. Users can also select a specific sneaker release and seamlessly add it to their iCalendar or Google Calendar, ensuring they never miss a single release.
- Launch Locator: The Launch Locator lives within the Release Calendar and allows consumers to discover exactly where their favorite new releases are available, while keeping track of release dates and procedures all in one app.
- Store Locator: Consumers will never lose sight of the nearest Champs Sports store. With location services turned on, your phone will immediately know the closest store.
- Shop: Users can enjoy full and seamless access to Champs Sports’ online store, allowing them to browse and purchase the newest styles and gear directly from the App.
- VIP: The App allows users to easily sign up for Champs Sports’ loyalty program and access their personal accounts to track spending and status, plus get access to upgrades.
“We’re excited about offering our new App to our customers across the country, and we look forward to frequent updates that will focus on bringing them information and convenience in finding the freshest shoes and apparel they are looking for each and every week,” said Dave Lokes, Vice President of Marketing, Champs Sports.
Champs Sports’ smartphone application is available for free download now for iOS in the Apple App Store and for Android via the Google Play Store.
Champs Sports, a member of the Foot Locker, Inc., has more than 540 stores are located throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.