09 May Job Opening at Steve Madden, Ltd.
Job Description- Assistant Compliance Manager
Overview: This position assists in maintaining key customer /company compliance programs and supporting the logistics department. Must maintain and stay current on adherence to the Federal guidelines on product testing protocols. Qualified applications should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Major Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Gather documents, and analyze daily testing reports
- Maintain product testing log on daily basis
- Communicate daily with the traffic team keeping them apprised of product
test results and advise on interpretations of test results when needed
- Review daily schedule with Global Compliance manager status of projects assigned
- Work with Global Compliance Manager when directed on Customer Social Compliance programs
- Maintain the product testing log and the product waiver log on a daily basis
- Issuance and tracking of any waivers granted for release of shipping
- of goods on purchase orders
- Communicate with production teams reinforcing Global Compliance and
the communication of Federal and Prop 65 regulations.
- Matching Invoices to Product testing reports for all products tested in Vietnam. Must present matching documents invoice with the identified product test report to the Global Compliance & Product Testing manager for approval and further processing
- Work with our supplier reinforcing Global Compliance and communication of Federal and Prop 65 regulations.
- Maintain product compliance testing records for all children’s products and accessories
- The issuance of General Certificates of compliance for all departments.
- Send daily wrap up on progress on assignments or projects with Global Compliance ·