13 May Nordstrom Reveals Locations Of 16 Stores To Close
Nordstrom provided a list of 16 full-line stores it plans to close. On May 6, Nordstrom announced plans to permanently close 16 of its 116 full-line stores and announced other additional actions to increase flexibility and agility in response to COVID-19.
The list was later provided to Business Insider.
The 16 stores to close include:
- Chandler Fashion Centre, 3199 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ
- Arden Fair Mall, 1651 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA
- Paseo Nuevo, 17 W Canon Perdido St., Santa Barbara, CA
- Montclair Place, 5015 N. Montclair Plaza Ln., Montclair, CA
- Westfield North County, 270 E Via Rancho Pkwy, Escondido, CA
- 3601 The Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, CA
- Stoneridge Shopping Centre, 1600 Stoneridge Mall Rd., Pleasanton, CA
- FlatIron Crossing, 21 W. Flatiron Crossing Dr, Broomfield, CO
- Waterside Shops, 5489 Tamiami Trail N., Naples, FL
- Dadeland Mall, 7239 N. Kendall Dr., Miami, FL
- 1800 Annapolis Mall, Annapolis, MD
- Freehold Raceway Mall, 3710 U.S. Highway 9, Freehold, NJ
- Clackamas Town Centre, SE 85th Ave., Happy Valley, OR
- North East Mall, 1101 Melbourne Rd, Hurst, TX
- Short Pump Town Centre, 11812 W. Broad St., Richmond, VA
- 4000 The Mall of San Juan Blvd., San Juan, Puerto Rico
Nordstrom operates 378 stores in 40 states, including 116 full-line stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico; 247 Nordstrom Rack stores; three Jeffrey boutiques; two clearance stores; five Trunk Club clubhouses; and five Nordstrom Local service hubs.