09 May Upcoming Webinar: Comparing EU and US Export Controls
Amber Road’s Global Trade Academy would like to invite all FDRA members to join us for a complementary upcoming webinar titled, “Comparing EU and US Export Controls”
What: During this webinar, we will review the similarities and differences between US and European export control legislation. This will include an overview of EU common rules and the different national flavors, the extraterritoriality impact of US Controls and how specific issues such as deemed export and re-export are addressed. In addition, we will also examine situations in which a business that is compliant with one set of rules (US or EU) may not be compliant with other rules.
- EU dual use regulation
- EU common rules and the different national flavors
- US Controls and the impact of it extraterritoriality
- Unilateral nature of some US controls (product lists and sanctions)
- Enforcement and penalties/statute of limitations
- The meaning of being compliant (US vs. EU rules)
Join us to learn how to improve compliance within your organization!
When: Tuesday, May 17th, 2016
Register for the free webinar: http://bit.ly/ComparingExportControlsWebinar